• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Thanks for the good time

Coordinator:
Nepidae
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Essington, PA

Thanks for the good time

Post by Nepidae »

To all that attended the 10th Annual Chesapeake Rendezvous,

It was super meeting everyone who attended our 1st Annual Chesapeake Rendezvous.

Due to work, location and other commitments we were never able to attend earlier Annual Chesapeake Rendezvous and am I sorry we couldn't.

Everyone was so nice, the food was great and we certainly enjoyed showing off our girl Nepidae.

Unfortunately, this will also be our last Rendezvous for several years as we will start our Loop next spring, but rest assured we will follow the AOG during that time so I hope people like Doug on Masboot and others will post their pictures for all to see, Check out Dropbox if you need a place to put them for all to see if you don't have a blog spot.

We do have a site and next year when we leave I'll post our URL so everyone who is interested can follow us.

Thanks again and best holidays to all.
Calm seas,

Charles

Jane & Charles Williamson
m/v Nepidae
Albin 43 Sundeck
Nepidae.trawler@gmail.com
MTOA-3927
AGLCA - 12114 (ret)
Currently: On the Loop

Return to “10th Annual Chesapeake Rendezous - 2016”