• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Rendezvous Information

Jim lanza
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Punta Gorda

2017 SW Florida Rendezvous?

Post by Jim lanza »

If anyone has any additional information on the SW Florida Rendezvous, I would appreciate hearing from you.

If all goes according to plan, we'll be moving our new (to us) Albin 40 from Brunswick, GA to our home in Punta Gorda Isles mid-March, and we may be in the area of Burnt Store Marina in early April and we would love to meet up with other Albin owners there. I can be contacted directly at vjameslanza@comcast.net.

Thanks,
Jim Lanza
M/V Encore
Dudley
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Islesboro, Maine---Pripet landing The north east end of the island

Re: 2017 Rendezous Forums are open!

Post by Dudley »

It looks like the rendezvous will be at Burnt Store on April 6 and 7 in 2017. Notice that my spelling is different than the forum heading. This is my spell checker taking over. I am in Sarasota and plan to go in my 28TE.
Deedee
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Cape Coal, FL

SW FL Rendezvous

Post by Deedee »

Mark your calendars to attend the SW Florida Albin Owners Rendezvous - Burnt Store Marina, Charlotte Harbor Florida April 4 – 7, 2017. Arrive Tuesday, April 4th and depart Friday, April 7th.

A registration form will be posted soon for those who want to attend and an agenda of activities and events will be emailed to all registered boaters prior to the rendezvous.

Costs –dockage is $1.50/ft and a $30 registration fee per boat which covers Wednesday dinner for two (catered by Whiskey Creek Wood Fire Grille), morning coffee and doughnuts and a tip for the dock hands plus any other expenses incurred.

For those not coming by boat the cost is $20 per couple. Motels are available in Punta Gorda: Wyvern Hotel; PG Waterfront Hotel; Four Points by Sheraton Harborside; Knights Inn and American Inn.

More information to follow...
Tom Amatucci
Deedee Cheek
Deedee
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Cape Coal, FL

Registration form now available

Post by Deedee »

Our rendezvous registration form is ready! Check out the Registration Form topic to get a copy.

Mailing instructions are on the form and we ask that you please return it, along with your check, no later than March 15th. More information will follow when we get together an itinerary for the rendezvous.

Tom Amatucci twafish1@gmail.com, 941-456-0060
Deedee Cheek deecheek@embarqmail.com. 239-826-5710
TomA
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: PUNTA GORDA FL.

Re: Rendezvous Information cancelation notice

Post by TomA »

The 207 rendezvous at Burnt Store marina is canceled due to lack of interest, boat sales, deaths etc. We'll try to put something together in 2018. Sorry for the bad news to the six boats that were signed up. Tom
Doug
First Mate
First Mate

Re: Rendezvous Information

Post by Doug »

Is the Florida Rendzvoux for sure canceled? We were planning, and along with several other
Albin's from the St. Petersburg area. I thought we had until the 13th to register.

Doug & Rhonda Fuller
RELAX'N
32+2 CB
TomA
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: PUNTA GORDA FL.

Post by TomA »

Do any of you Florida Albin owners want to try for a fall rendezvous? Just testing the waters for interest, change of location etc.? Please let me know. Tom
Doug
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Doug »

Yes, we are interested in a fall Albin Rendezvous.
Several other Albin owners in the St. Petersburg area are also interested.

Doug & Rhonda Fuller
32+2 CB
RELAX'N;

St. Petersburg
drbob
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Cape Harbour, Cape Coral, FL

Post by drbob »

Yep, we're interested.
Bob & Kem
A28TE
Shariparkhill
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Gulfport, Florida

Post by Shariparkhill »

We're interested if it's in the St Petersburg area.
Shari & Phil Chrnock
Cappeddan Explorer
Gulfport, FL
Rabiss
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Port Charlotte Fl

Post by Rabiss »

We are new owner of a Albin 28. We would be interested in a rendezvous in Port Charlotte harbor
Randy
06 Albin 28
grege
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Stuart, FL

Post by grege »

Interested. After hurricane season? We're on the east coast, in Stuart.
Gene Neill
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Florida

Post by Gene Neill »

I doubt if our Vega will be ready to splash by fall. Nevertheless, if there is a rendezvous, we would LOVE to come and meet other Albin owners. We sail Charlotte Harbor often in our Catalina 22, very familiar with the area. Recently purchased Vega #3360.
Dixiemermaid
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Florida

Post by Dixiemermaid »

:D I would love to attend!!! The fall would be great, but I am a teacher so I have one request as this is in the planning stages. Can we make sure it is at least in part over a weekend so that I can make it? During the school year, I can't get away in the middle of the week.
Jasonjoule
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Palmetto Florida

Post by Jasonjoule »

We would love to attend. I'm located in Bradenton so St. Pete or Port Charlotte will work for us.
Jason & Allison
35' Command Bridge

Return to “7th Annual Florida Rendezvous TBD”