• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Long Island Sound Summer Raft up

Know about or organizing a raft-up? Where, when?
zinbaad
Gold Member
Gold Member

Long Island Sound Summer Raft up

Post by zinbaad »

Summer is just ahead of us & looks like it's going to be a good one. With all the Doom & Gloom going on this past year it's so important to be in the moment and enjoy it.
Just looking for a roll call to see how many Albinees are out there between NYC, Connecticut and the tip of Long Island who might want to meetup this summer. (or anyone else looking to raft up) somewhere at the halfway point between Port Jefferson & Huntington or somewhere on the Connecticut side for a BBQ raftup get together.

Come on Lets make it a great summer! :P
"MAHALO"
31 Tournament Edition
Hull#223 oop's
Twin 315's
Baysideanglers.com
jleonard
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Mystic, CT

Re: Long Island Sound Summer Raft up

Post by jleonard »

I am up for something. I'd prefer more eastern end being that I have a v e r y s l o w boat and I'm based out of Mystic.
Coecles Harbor, Three Mile Harbor, Sag.
But pick a date and location and I'll join if I can.
Formerly
1983 40 Albin trunk cabin
Attitude Adjustment
Mystic, CT
Jack28
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Jack28 »

I would come to Cocles, Westneck,Cedar point or Three Mile. On the CT side it would have to be Hamburg Cove or maybe Duck Island in Westbrook I would think. JACK
"AHLUVOIL"
2001 28TE
Westbrook.CT
zinbaad
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by zinbaad »

Ok so the weather has finally arrived & most everyone has already splashed downso lets hear from everyone out there.. Rafted up this weeked in the high 80's. Heated up the new BBQ & cooked all day long with 12 between our two boats. What a day out there for the first raft up of the year off Port Washington, yeah!!
"MAHALO"
31 Tournament Edition
Hull#223 oop's
Twin 315's
Baysideanglers.com
zinbaad
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by zinbaad »

Heading out to Oyster Bay to cool off & cookout with a few other boats, no Albin's so far, it would be nice to get together.. Fireworks display at 9 :lol: .
"MAHALO"
31 Tournament Edition
Hull#223 oop's
Twin 315's
Baysideanglers.com
RobS
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Center Moriches, NY

Post by RobS »

zinbaad wrote:Heading out to Oyster Bay to cool off & cookout with a few other boats, no Albin's so far, it would be nice to get together.. Fireworks display at 9 :lol: .
Today I worked in Locust Valley (Glen Cove vicinity) and I know there were some nasty T-Storms going through north shore Nassau County this afternoon. How'd you make out?
Rob S.
"TENACIOUS"
1974 Chris Craft 36' Commander Tournament
Cummins 6BTA 330B's

(Former Owner)
"TOY-RIFIC" 2000 28TE, 6LP, Hull 408

Luck is the residue of good design.

Return to “Meet and Greet”