• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Quest July Schedule

Know about or organizing a raft-up? Where, when?
loubennett
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Annapolis, MD

Quest July Schedule

Post by loubennett »

The rest of the July weekends will be busy. 7/10 I'll be in Broad Creek off the Magothy for a raft-up with my colleagues from work. I'll probably stay the night and return to Annapolis on Sunday. 7/17 is a trip to St. Michaels docking at the Harbour Inn and return home on Sunday. 7/23-7/25 is the Albin Rendezvous of course. Hope to see many of you there. I'll be arriving early afternoon on Friday and leaving on Sunday. 7/31 takes me back to St. Michaels docking at the Harbour Inn again. I'm considering taking vacation the week after the rendezvous and heading down into Virginia. If I do I'll be asking for some suggestions on destinations. If any of you are in the area stop and say hello. There's usually a couple of extra cold beers on board Quest.
Lou Bennett
2002 Albin 28 TE
Quest
Annapolis
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: Quest July Schedule

Post by jcollins »

Lou,
Sounds like a busy cruising schedule. If you find your way to the upper bay, drop me line.

John
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
Veebyes2
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Bermuda

Re: Quest July Schedule

Post by Veebyes2 »

We are currently sitting in Denver but should be crossing the Bay Bridge Friday afternoon headed for Severn Marine, Tilghman Island again where we will be for the weekend.
1996 A32 'S' Type
Bermuda

1986 A27AC 1986-2000
34' 5th wheel trailer
VP9KL (IRLP node #7995)

Return to “Meet and Greet”