• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Quest Cruising Plans

Know about or organizing a raft-up? Where, when?
loubennett
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Annapolis, MD

Quest Cruising Plans

Post by loubennett »

Thinking about Great Oak Landing on Fairlee Creek this weekend. I haven't been there since owning Quest. Used to go regularly by sailboat. Anyone interested in joining me?
Lou Bennett
2002 Albin 28 TE
Quest
Annapolis
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: Quest Cruising Plans

Post by jcollins »

Ahhh, bikinis, Fairlee Creek, Tiki Bar, bikinis, Rum Runners, bikinis.
The Afterglow crew will be land-locked at a wedding Saturday. Maybe Sunday. I have your cell.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
Pitou
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Gloucester, MA

Post by Pitou »

jcollins wrote:Ahhh, bikinis, Fairlee Creek, Tiki Bar, bikinis, Rum Runners, bikinis. :mrgreen:
The Afterglow crew will be land-locked at a wedding Saturday. Maybe Sunday. I have your cell.
Great Oak sounds like a a great time .... sure would be a long steam.

Ahhh John .... you poor guy. :( :cry: I know you'll survive, though it won't be easy.
Friends & family know better than to invite or for that matter ... get married in the midst of boating season ... 8) .

Last year our niece married into a boating family and she quickly learned to not interfere with the summer season. She had a beautiful day for the event last September 25th with 80 degrees on the coast of Southport Maine. There was even an Albin in the small mooring field.
DSCN0950.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
kevinS
>><<>>;>

Former Boats:

- 2006 31TE / Hull# 221
Cummins QSC 8.3 / 500 hp
December '13 - April '23

- 2002 / 28TE / Hull# 614
Cummins 6BTA 370 hp / Alaskan Bulkhead
April '04 ~ May '13
jointventure
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Montauk , Long Island, NY

Re: Montauk to Nantucket

Post by jointventure »

The Joint Venture is departing Friday Aug. 12 for a week at the Nantucket Boat Basin. I'll be on the lookout for other Albiners
John
Joint Venture
31TE 2000
dvlyon
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Rock Hall, MD

Post by dvlyon »

Lou - Hanging in Solomons this evening with my crew. We won't be able to make it to Jelly Fish Joel's but we will be at North Point Marina in Rock Hall Saturday night for a concert. Sorry John but transient pets aren't allowed. Not sure why. Have fun at the wedding.

Matt, Vicki & Cole
"Lyon's Pride"
2001 31 TE with Twin Yanmar 315's
Rock Hall, MD

Return to “Meet and Greet”