• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Rendezvous Schedule

Coordinator - Doug and Georgia Craig (DCatSea)
Carl
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Oxford, MD

Rendezvous Schedule

Post by Carl »

Friday - Afternoon/evening meet and greet on the docks. If enough are interested we can have cocktails/snacks in the marina restaurant and then dinner.

Saturday - Visit local shops or just hang out checking out the boats. Around 3-4pm my wife and myself will be giving a slide presentation on our Carolina loop trip! Bring a chair! Afterwards a pork barbecue dinner with all the fixings will be provided. Bring your beverage of choice, and if possible a desert to share. We will pass the hat to cover the meager expense.

Sunday - Coffee and donuts on the docks and departures for home ports on individual schedules.

****** I will be purchasing the food on Thursday so if you are planning on attending and have not responded yet, please do so here before Thursday. ******
28TE "Kozy L"
"How U Albin"
Sprig1
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Long Cove Marina, Chester River Maryland

Re: Rendezvous Schedule

Post by Sprig1 »

Hi Carl, Martha and l will be attending on Sprig. Thanks for organizing. We will be leaving a car at the marina. We have to go home and take care of dogs. So if you need anything let me know. We are spending Thursday night in Queenstown. Looking forward to seeing everyone!
loubennett
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Annapolis, MD

Post by loubennett »

Quest will be there with just me on board. The barbecue dinner is a great idea. I’ll bring a dessert.
Lou Bennett
2002 Albin 28 TE
Quest
Annapolis
Carl
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Carl »

Thanks guys, if anyone has a folding table or two to put food on, that would be great! Weather looks wonderful!
28TE "Kozy L"
"How U Albin"
Sprig1
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Long Cove Marina, Chester River Maryland

Post by Sprig1 »

Hi Carl, I don’t have a table but I’ll find one. It’s just for Saturday night? I can bring some sawhorses and cover them up.
It’s hard to believe only three of us are showing up.
Carl
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Carl »

There are at least 6 boats and several others coming by car. Next year we won’t wait till so late in the season. Too many distractions with school and sports would be my guess. It won’t stop us from having a terrific weekend, weather looks awesome! I think we have at least one table so don’t worry about bringing saw horses, but thanks!
28TE "Kozy L"
"How U Albin"
Carl
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Carl »

Now 8 boats!
28TE "Kozy L"
"How U Albin"

Return to “13th Chesapeake Rendezvous - Sept. 20th - 22nd - Chestertown Marina”