• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

27' in Rhode Island looking for a home

Selling your Albin? List it here. Doing upgrades and want to share your usable stuff? Looking for a good deal? No commercial listings please.

Moderator: Nancy

Forum rules
Links to external personal sites and photo hosting sites are allowed. Links to dealers, brokers, eBay, etc., will be edited/removed by the moderators.
We strongly encourage you post pictures and details directly within your ad.
Brentandkristen
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Wickford, Rhode Island

27' in Rhode Island looking for a home

Post by Brentandkristen »

Good Afternoon,

I had sent a private message to one of the Admins who so kindly directed me here.

My Dad was a member of this group and was an extremely proud owner of an Albin. Sadly he passed in October of 2021. I have done my best to relocate the boat and am hoping to receive some interest.

The 1987 27' Black located in RI is searching for a home that is looking for a project or possibly used for parts in order to remain where it should be, enjoying the water. The boat has a newly rebuilt Nissan engine that needs to be installed, however, I have learned there are additional engine parts required in order to get the engine operating.

I apologize for the limited information, I am learning as I go. I do have someone I am able to ask in the event there are specific questions.

Thank you in advance for any interest or ideas!
Blainet999
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Daytona Beach FL

Re: 27' in Rhode Island looking for a home

Post by Blainet999 »

Brentandkristen, can you provide an asking price and possibly some pics? Also do you have a trailer.
TY, Lee
Brentandkristen
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Wickford, Rhode Island

Post by Brentandkristen »

Good Afternoon,

I am actually planning on donating the boat to a good home. Unfortunately, I do not have a trailer. I will post some pictures once I receive them.

TY so much for the reply!
GottaCruise
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: East Greenwich RI

Post by GottaCruise »

Just so all know and to close this thread successfully. We worked with Kristin to acquire the Albin 27 "Krimar". She will stay in Rhode Island that has been her home for many years. Her home port will be East Greenwich in Potowomut Cove. She is currently at Wickford Shipyard where we are working on her to bring her back to her glory :)
Nancy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Lake Champlain

Post by Nancy »

That's a nice next chapter. Glad it's working out for everyone.
Nancy
2005 Albin 35CB
Yanmar 6LYA-STP 370
Valentine

Former boats
1995 Albin 28TE, Cummins 6BTA5.9 250, 2012-2022
1978 Trojan F32, 1998-2012
1983 Grady White 241 Weekender, 1988-1997
1980 Wellcraft 192 Classic, 1983-1987

Return to “Swap / Trade / Sell”