• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

PITOU - 31TE: Sold

Selling your Albin? List it here. Doing upgrades and want to share your usable stuff? Looking for a good deal? No commercial listings please.

Moderator: Nancy

Forum rules
Links to external personal sites and photo hosting sites are allowed. Links to dealers, brokers, eBay, etc., will be edited/removed by the moderators.
We strongly encourage you post pictures and details directly within your ad.
Pitou
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Gloucester, MA

PITOU - 31TE: Sold

Post by Pitou »

Launched on Tuesday, hauled on Thursday. Not in full dress with the antenna mast or outriggers as this year's launch was for buyer sea trial purposes.

JBKraft arrived from Maryland and we had a very successful sea trial on Wednesday with all systems aces and funds were wired today. She ships out May 9th for arrival on the Chesapeake. It's a day of happiness and sadness.

All my best to JB as I know that he will continue the care, maintenance and improvements to this great hull and PITOU will return the love. She's been a pleasure to own.

20230425_171304.jpg
20230427_100918.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
kevinS
>><<>>;>

Former Boats:

- 2006 31TE / Hull# 221
Cummins QSC 8.3 / 500 hp
December '13 - April '23

- 2002 / 28TE / Hull# 614
Cummins 6BTA 370 hp / Alaskan Bulkhead
April '04 ~ May '13
Nancy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Lake Champlain

Re: PITOU - 31TE: Sold

Post by Nancy »

Congratulations to all! I know this is a dream come true for JB.
Kevin, I hope you'll stick around here. Your participation over the years has been invaluable beyond measure. I certain wouldn't know half the things about my boats if it weren't for you (and Rob. But today this is about you.).
Nancy
2005 Albin 35CB
Yanmar 6LYA-STP 370
Valentine

Former boats
1995 Albin 28TE, Cummins 6BTA5.9 250, 2012-2022
1978 Trojan F32, 1998-2012
1983 Grady White 241 Weekender, 1988-1997
1980 Wellcraft 192 Classic, 1983-1987
GGAlbinTherapy
Mate
Mate
Home Port: Sausalito

Post by GGAlbinTherapy »

Kevin

Your 06 31 is quite a Work-of-Art!

I’m disappointed I did not know she was for sale; otherwise I might had her shipped westward.

Steve
Tree
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Portsmouth, UK

Post by Tree »

I was surprised when I chatted with JB yesterday but you know Kevin that the boat will be in the best hands possible and anything that needs doing to her will be done without fail!
Fisher Price 2
Hull Number AUL28489L900
Yanmar 6LP-STE
Built in Portsmouth RI, USA - Berthed in Portsmouth Hampshire, United Kingdom.
Jkraft
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Chestertown, MD

Post by Jkraft »

Well, I guess the cat is officially out of the bag! To say I am excited is an understatement & I am thrilled to be the new care taker of this beautiful 31. Kevin & his wife Joanie are a class act & have gone over and above every step of the way. I have dreamed of someday owning this boat from the moment I saw a photo of it. Thank you Kevin for the hospitality, the friendship, & all of the hard work.
USCG 100 Ton Master

Current boat:
"New Classic"
2006 31TE / Hull# 221
Cummins QSC 8.3 / 500 hp

Previous boats:
2002 28 TE with 315 Yanmar “Hair Of The Dog”
GGAlbinTherapy
Mate
Mate
Home Port: Sausalito

Post by GGAlbinTherapy »

JB,

I and the rest of those who are on this site will now live our dreams through the one you just acquired—please post of your adventures with the 31.

In the meantime, I’d welcome the privilege to be a curator of a fine 31TE in the next couple years if anyone knows of one looking for a future home—getting too old for the 6-8 footers here in the Pacific in my 21 Outrage

Bests,

Steve

Return to “Swap / Trade / Sell”