• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Nissan LD28 Rebuilt Block

Selling your Albin? List it here. Doing upgrades and want to share your usable stuff? Looking for a good deal? No commercial listings please.

Moderator: Nancy

Forum rules
Links to external personal sites and photo hosting sites are allowed. Links to dealers, brokers, eBay, etc., will be edited/removed by the moderators.
We strongly encourage you post pictures and details directly within your ad.
GottaCruise
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: East Greenwich RI

Nissan LD28 Rebuilt Block

Post by GottaCruise »

Hi All,

We recently acquired an Albin 27FC that had not seen the water for a few years. The previous owner was working to re-fit the Nissan LD28 that was on the boat. The engine had been professionally rebuilt but not installed on the boat. Due to health issues, the project was never completed. The owner passed, and recently we acquired the boat and the engine. Unfortunately, many of the peripherals of the engine, starter fuel system manifolds, and etc were stored separately from the engine and were lost in the dissolution of the previous owners estate. Having considered our options, we will be re-powering her with a new engine, as it is just too difficult to source all of the missing parts. I'm sure there may be members out there who have a working LD28 that would love to have a newly rebuilt block as a backup or replacement for their power plant. I'm posting here to see if there is any interest. Likely will list on Ebay or similar site soon. Looking forward to replies. If there is any interest I can provide pictures and other details on request

Cheers,
Phil

Return to “Swap / Trade / Sell”