• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Fishing pliers

Moderator: RobS

dgetswet
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Baldwin, NY

Fishing pliers

Post by dgetswet »

I have a pair of pliers from Star Fishing Tackle with the name Star Aerial on them. The line cutter blade is broken. Does anyone know where to get replacement blades?

Thanks
Don
Thanks
Don N
2005 Albin Flush Deck
Tree
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Portsmouth, UK

Re: Fishing pliers

Post by Tree »

I can’t help but if it’s any use, I use nail clippers for tidying up knots etc. They last for years as they’re made from stainless steel.
Fisher Price 2
Hull Number AUL28489L900
Yanmar 6LP-STE
Built in Portsmouth RI, USA - Berthed in Portsmouth Hampshire, United Kingdom.
dgetswet
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Baldwin, NY

Re: Fishing pliers

Post by dgetswet »

Tree wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:06 pm I can’t help but if it’s any use, I use nail clippers for tidying up knots etc. They last for years as they’re made from stainless steel.
Thanks. Yeah I use them to. It seems like a waste to have a $50 pair of pliers and no cutting blade. I'm sure I'll get information at the boat show.
Thanks
Thanks
Don N
2005 Albin Flush Deck

Return to “Fishing”