• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Looking to buy a 36 Express Trawler

jim.mcmillen
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Stuart, FL

Looking to buy a 36 Express Trawler

Post by jim.mcmillen »

Does anyone east of the Mississippi know of a 36 Express Trawler for sale? If so please contact me.

Jim McMillen
jemcmillen@gmail.com
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Re: Looking to buy a 36 Express Trawler

Post by whwells »

There is a fine one listed on this site with photos in Alaska. Owner/seller says he will delivery
to Puget Sound area. I trucked a 36 Albin Express Trawler from RI to Anacortes, Wa in early 2016 without removing the flybridge. All we removed was the wind screen and the canvas top. Well we did have to disconnect the radar arch as it would not drop down far enough. They are hinged so was not that bad. I can give you the name of the very experienced shipper if you get interested.
Check the classified sales, trade, section of this site for information on the one for sale. There are not many of these out there and this one looks really nice.
Howard

Return to “36' Express Trawler, 40' North Sea Cutter, 26' Center Console”