• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

RayMarine c95 as replacement for RayMarine C80

GPS, Sonar, Radar, Fishfinder, etc. Discuss electronics installation and upgrades.
mjohnh
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Saugatuck, Mi

RayMarine c95 as replacement for RayMarine C80

Post by mjohnh »

I have a C80 multi-function display. I called a RayMarine store and they said that the C95 is a replacement for the C80 and has the same connectors, shape, etc. In other words, no problem just dropping it in and connecting. Has anyone had the experience of replacing a C80? What unit did you use and were there any problems such as hole too large or too small or having to run new wires for power and other connectors. I have radar and autopilot.....
thank you
DougSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Safe Harbor - Essex Island Marina, Essex, CT

Re: RayMarine c95 as replacement for RayMarine C80

Post by DougSea »

Hey John - not sure of your timing but I'm in the process of having my electronics upgraded and have a C80 that I'll be removing. You'd be welcome too have it. Wouldn't be for a few more weeks.
Doug
Sonny IV
2006 35TE Convertible, Volvo D6-370's
Former owner - Sonny III, 1997 28TE with "The BEAST"
mjohnh
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Saugatuck, Mi

Re: RayMarine c95 as replacement for RayMarine C80

Post by mjohnh »

Thanks, Doug......what are you going to replace it with? Have you ever had this display "going dark" issue due to voltage or "loose jockey board"? Have you considered the C95?

Return to “Electronics”