• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Standard Horizon DS150 Digital Depth Sounder

GPS, Sonar, Radar, Fishfinder, etc. Discuss electronics installation and upgrades.
afrayedknot
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Goose Pond Marina, Scottsboro, AL (TN River Mi 378)

Standard Horizon DS150 Digital Depth Sounder

Post by afrayedknot »

Display screen has become dark - still working but difficult to read. Standard Horizon advises that this unit has been discontinued; parts not available. Would appreciate any advice as to how I might be able to repair this unit since I have not been successful in finding a replacement.
Bob on "A Frayed Knot" 36ET
Norseman
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Palm Coast, Florida

Re: Standard Horizon DS150 Digital Depth Sounder

Post by Norseman »

afrayedknot wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:08 pm Display screen has become dark - still working but difficult to read. Standard Horizon advises that this unit has been discontinued; parts not available. Would appreciate any advice as to how I might be able to repair this unit since I have not been successful in finding a replacement.
Doubt a screen can be repaired.
Best bet is to look at eBay for used screen, or bite the bullet and install a new system.
Been there, done that a few times. :shock:
2001 28TE, 6LP-STE, 1,337 hrs, 19X18 four-blade wheel.

Return to “Electronics”