• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

A25 Bimini (still) needed.

Albin's "power cruisers"
DesertAlbin736
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Peoria, AZ USA

Re: A25 Bimini (still) needed.

Post by DesertAlbin736 »

I used to have a f/g support batten for the roof opening but a while back I gave it to nebulatech. If planning to keep the opening as stock & make a canvas cover you might look in to purchasing some sail battens. Longer ones used in full batten main sails would be best, probably at least two could work. You'll just have to cut them to size & find or make fittings to insert the ends into. Otherwise look into doing some kind of hard top or pop top.
La Dolce Vita
1971 Albin 25 #736
Yanmar 3GM30F
Gig Harbor Boatworks Nisqually 8 dinghy
Residence: Peoria, AZ
Homeport: Lake Pleasant, AZ & beyond
nebulatech
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Charleston, SC

Re: A25 Bimini (still) needed.

Post by nebulatech »

Burton, do you still need the bimini material?

After I get my forward windows installed, I can pull out what I have and take pictures/post writeup to see if it fits the bill. Again, what I have is a total wreck, but I've decided I don't need it, even for templates, so you can have it if you would like it.
Carolina Wren
1979 Albin 25 Deluxe

Return to “A25 / A27 - True Classics”