• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

FYI: 1978 A25 for sale in the northeast

Albin's "power cruisers"
Bob Noodat
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Stuart Lake BC

FYI: 1978 A25 for sale in the northeast

Post by Bob Noodat »

Northeast US that is, apparently in Portland, but listed in CL of New Hampshire (nh prefix on CL).

Described as:
1978 Albin 25 DeLuxe. Original pocket motor cruiser. Camper van for the lake or bay. Fresh water cooled Volvo MD17C: rebuilt water pump and alternator. Professionally serviced heat exchanger. All new engine plumbing with bronze seawater strainer. New racor primary fuel filter. Loves to run, ran her about 20hrs last summer. Sips fuel, 1/2 gallon per hour at 6 kts. New engine and battery wiring. New automatic bilge pumps.

Galley with alcohol stove, fresh and sea water foot pumps. V-berth and aft cabin sleeps four.

Needs canvas and some light carpentry to replace helm sole panel and head mounting platform.

Listed at $8000. No trailer apparent.
00u0u_gTxHYai1cHKz_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg
00q0q_30lr2ZDOmjXz_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg
00404_4kJQZu0JWRyz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
BUYADODGEIFYOUHAVETOBUYAFORDIFYOUWANTTOBUTBUYAGMIFYOUPOSSIBLYCAN
Dieselram94
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Rockland, Maine

Re: FYI: 1978 A25 for sale in the northeast

Post by Dieselram94 »

I saw this last night. If I didn’t already have mine, I’d go look at this one. It’s close to me, so that makes four I know of including mine nearby.
WillieC
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Hood Canal, WA

Post by WillieC »

Wish I had paid that little for mine. Almost worth taking an empty trailer back east.
Bob Noodat
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Stuart Lake BC

Post by Bob Noodat »

If it hadn't been for the Covid Crαp, I feel certain we would have done so, and maybe not even have needed to take a trailer: there have been 4 or 5 on the east coast in the last year that I would have been happy with, all at fair prices and in running condition, a couple already on trailers. Oh well.
BUYADODGEIFYOUHAVETOBUYAFORDIFYOUWANTTOBUTBUYAGMIFYOUPOSSIBLYCAN
dkirsop
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Pender Island, BC, Canada

Post by dkirsop »

A man can never have too many spare Albins in his yard!
Hull No. 1013, 1971
stonemarker
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Rockland Maine

Post by stonemarker »

Where were these deals when I was shopping. We picked up our 25 ( hull # 794 ) 2 years ago, spent our first summer on the Kennebec River then moved to Rockland at the Landings. Love the 25 flaws and all.

Return to “A25 / A27 - True Classics”