• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

National Park Service 27FC

Albin's "power cruisers"
motthediesel
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Thousand Islands NY

National Park Service 27FC

Post by motthediesel »

I don't know how many of you may be on Instagram, but the National Park Service recently posted a picture of an Albin 27FC in Glacier Bay National Park. If you go to their feed, you should see it near the top.

Nice looking (of course) boat, white, with an added hardtop over the cockpit, named "SeaQuil" -- anybody know the boat/owner?
nebulatech
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Charleston, SC

Re: National Park Service 27FC

Post by nebulatech »

Isn't that dkirsop's boat?

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=9868
Carolina Wren
1979 Albin 25 Deluxe
WillieC
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Hood Canal, WA

Post by WillieC »

Well Sea Quill is Mr.K's boat and it is an A25. Can you post a screenshot for us Luddites?

Thanks for the link to Dave's original thread, hijacks and altercations all. What a trip down memory lane. We have since had the great pleasure of meeting the Kirsops and enjoying their hospitality on more than one occasion.

I'll say it again, just like the Honda, you meet the nicest people here.
motthediesel
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Thousand Islands NY

Post by motthediesel »

Sorry, it's very hard (by design) to copy images from Instagram. So -- forgive the poor quality, but I just took a picture of the image on my wife's phone. I'm probably going to jail now :lol:

So, that's no A 25, it's clearly a 27FC

Return to “A25 / A27 - True Classics”