• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

C-Head composting toilet for an A25

Albin's "power cruisers"
Scudrunner
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Searsport, Maine & Jacksonville Beach, Florida

C-Head composting toilet for an A25

Post by Scudrunner »

Has anyone installed the C-Head composting toilet on the A-25 and which model? Tall or short?
Scudrunner
First Mate
First Mate

Re: C-Head composting toilet for an A25

Post by Scudrunner »

I did some measurements and ordered the short C-Head. The full size won't work. Now it's removing the macerating Raitan head, plumbing and tank. This will make room for my 6v battery bank and some storage.
Scudrunner
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Scudrunner »

I did some measurements and ordered the short C-Head. The full size won't work. Now it's removing the macerating Raitan head, plumbing and tank. This will make room for my 6v battery bank and some storage.
saltypaws
Mate
Mate
Home Port: port charlotte fl. March 2019 Relocated to Clifton Royal New Brunswic

Post by saltypaws »

Scudrunner wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:42 pm Has anyone installed the C-Head composting toilet on the A-25 and which model? Tall or short?
Scudrunner, we installed a natures head in Lola Girl 5 years ago in Florida .She had a portapotti when we purchased her. We installed a solar fan in the forward corner of the head. We have never had any smell. The added benefit is year round ventilation of the boat through the head.
With 2 of us aboard we would empty and replace the peat moss about once a month.
Ours is a natures head it is 21 inches high on the original platform in the head.

Return to “A25 / A27 - True Classics”