• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Free Eberspacher heater

Albin's "power cruisers"
LopezMike
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Lopez Island, WA. USA San Juan Islands

Free Eberspacher heater

Post by LopezMike »

Original out of my A25, Caprice. In good working order with all plumbing, ducting, thermostat, fuel pump and the like.

FREE!! Just pay the shipping on a 19" x 18" x 10" box weighing about 15 lbs. I live in the San Juan Islands. Have plans to be in B.C. waters (Campbell River, Nootka Sound and Princess Louisa Inlet) later this summer. Can bring the heater along in my tow rig. Also I can deliver it to the Anacortes Ferry dock.

As the billboard for a national charity says about donating cars, "Tired of mowing around it!"

Mike
DesertAlbin736
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Peoria, AZ USA

Re: Free Eberspacher heater

Post by DesertAlbin736 »

Hah, if only someone was giving away a free built in air conditioning system!
20170505_152723_resized.jpg
You'll like Princess Louisa & Chatterbox Falls. See if you can get someone to snap a picture of your boat like this.
DSCF3610crop.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
La Dolce Vita
1971 Albin 25 #736
Yanmar 3GM30F
Gig Harbor Boatworks Nisqually 8 dinghy
Residence: Peoria, AZ
Homeport: Lake Pleasant, AZ & beyond
Burton
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Ellsworth, Maine

Post by Burton »

LopezMike wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:12 am Original out of my A25, Caprice. In good working order with all plumbing, ducting, thermostat, fuel pump and the like.

FREE!! Just pay the shipping on a 19" x 18" x 10" box weighing about 15 lbs. I live in the San Juan Islands. Have plans to be in B.C. waters (Campbell River, Nootka Sound and Princess Louisa Inlet) later this summer. Can bring the heater along in my tow rig. Also I can deliver it to the Anacortes Ferry dock.

As the billboard for a national charity says about donating cars, "Tired of mowing around it!"

Mike

Would be thrilled to get it!!!!
WillieC
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Hood Canal, WA

Post by WillieC »

I have a free one too if you need more parts like relays. I made it work, sort of, but I consider it beyond installation. The best part of it is the lucite rod that activates the overtemp shut down. That is why I have hung onto it. There is a future for this in my dream world.
LopezMike
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Lopez Island, WA. USA San Juan Islands

Post by LopezMike »

Spoken for by a local Albin owner. Thanks to all for the responses!

Mike
WillieC
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Hood Canal, WA

Post by WillieC »

Reduce, reuse, etc...

Nice work, Mike. These old boats just keep on ticking.

Return to “A25 / A27 - True Classics”