• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New VA/MD member in search of a 28TE

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
mikegutshall
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Deale MD

New VA/MD member in search of a 28TE

Post by mikegutshall »

My wife and I have sailed on the Chesapeake Bay for about 20 years and decided two years ago it was time to change our approach and move over to a power boat. We did just that two years ago when we bought a new 23 foot Tidewater Center Console. We love our new boat and we love how this power boat has expanded our reach on the bay. Fishing and fishing in some choppy conditions is now what I mostly do along with some family fun. We miss being able to do overnighters and we need a boat with more capabilities. We need a better solution and the Albin 28 not only fits our needs but it is a boat that has always taken our eye over the years when sailing on the bay. Additionally we have a dock neighbor that has one and for the last two years we have looked favorably in that direction.

We look forward to acquiring an Albin 28 and we look forward to becoming a contributing member of this group.
Mike Gutshall
28TE Destiny
Carl
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Oxford, MD

Re: New VA/MD member in search of a 28TE

Post by Carl »

Hi Mike, glad to see you found this great source of good people and plethora of information. Enjoyed talking with you last week and hope you didn’t suffer too much after putting your boat up for the winter.
Like I said, if you need a hand or have questions let me know!

Welcome aboard, Carl
28TE "Kozy L"
"How U Albin"

Return to “New Member Introductions”