• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Greetings from Cockey Creek Maryland!

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Russellohaha
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Cockey Creek, Maryland

Greetings from Cockey Creek Maryland!

Post by Russellohaha »

Hello All,

We just purchased our 28TE and are very excited to bring our 1999 girl into the 21st century. Over the last few months I have been looking at all of the amazing information exchanged on this forum while we were shopping around to find the right fit for us. Glad to officially join as an owner and looking forward to learning a lot!

OHANA
Bryan Russell

Ohana
1999 28 TE
Pasadena Md.
Mark Deeser
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Port of Call Yatch Club

Re: Greetings from Cockey Creek Maryland!

Post by Mark Deeser »

Welcome to the form, enjoy the journey.
BRISWISH
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Middle River, Maryland

Re: Greetings from Cockey Creek Maryland!

Post by BRISWISH »

Welcome. My home port is in Middle River, Maryland. Hope to see you out on the bay this summer! There should be a Chesapeake Bay Rendezvous this year; it. usually occurs early fall. I imagine a planning thread will be created soon. You picked a great choice. These boats handle the bay amazingly. Congrats!!
Brian Swisher
2004 Albin 28 Flush Deck w/ 315 Yanmar - "Unleashed"

Return to “New Member Introductions”