• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Hi everyone

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
scaporali
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Salinas, PR, USA

Hi everyone

Post by scaporali »

Greetings everybody,

My name is Sergio, I live in Puerto Rico where own a 1999 Albin 28. It is equipped with a Cummins 6BTA which has been recently overhauled. Everybody, me included, love the boat when they see it down here. It is not a common type of boat around here, so I get a lot of curious people asking questions about it.
Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself, for I will post a technical question about the boat shortly,

Cheers,

Sergio
jashmen
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: bayville, nj

Re: Hi everyone

Post by jashmen »

Welcome aboard! Wish I was down there with you. Snow and ice is no fun!
Jack
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Essex CT

Post by Jack »

Bienvenido a bordo! Welcome. It must be great to boat all year long. Best wishes for smooth sailing.
DCatSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Alexandria VA

Post by DCatSea »

Welcome aboard; we have ice covering everything, and I wish I were down there in the sun. Just the thought of it makes me feel warmer.
Doug and Georgia
"Mazboot" - 1984 27 FC #142
Lehman 4D61
Tribe 9.5 yak
Jackson STAXX-11 yak
Alexandria City Marina - F-03

Return to “New Member Introductions”