• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

another new member

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
gmberkley
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Fairhaven, MA

another new member

Post by gmberkley »

My wife Sandra and I just purchased a 2005 Albin 28 TE flush deck, been 20 long years since I was cruising the Cape and Islands. We have some weekends reserved in Oak Bluffs and Cuttyhunk and looking forward to getting back to some fishing. We live in Falmouth, Mass, however keeping the boat in Fairhaven.

As I know nothing about the Albin boats, I believe this forum will be invaluable and look forward to conversing with, and hopefully meeting some of the members. Can't wait for the 2021 Season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the best to the group

Gregg and Sandra Berkley
Gregg M. Berkley 25 Ton Master USCG
2005 Albin 28 TE Flush Deck
Fairhaven, MA
Ben423
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Two Harbors

Re: another new member

Post by Ben423 »

Welcome aboard. We have an Albin 28 FD of the same vintage, so we know you're going to love the comfort, ease of handling, fishability and overall good looks of your boat. And you will find a wealth of invaluable knowledge here on the Albin website. Enjoy!
Wfmdfm
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Wareham ma

Post by Wfmdfm »

Welcome. We are moored in the Wareham River. Been enjoying Buzzards Bay my whole life. See you on the water.
2000 28 TE Yanmar 300 6LP-STE
gmberkley
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by gmberkley »

Ben423 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:34 am Welcome aboard. We have an Albin 28 FD of the same vintage, so we know you're going to love the comfort, ease of handling, fishability and overall good looks of your boat. And you will find a wealth of invaluable knowledge here on the Albin website. Enjoy!

thanks for the welcoming.............I have a lot to learn, and so glad to hear about the finer attributes of the boat, thanks again. Gregg
Fairhaven, MA
gmberkley
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by gmberkley »

Wfmdfm wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:30 pm Welcome. We are moored in the Wareham River. Been enjoying Buzzards Bay my whole life. See you on the water.
thanks so much for the welcoming words, look forward to meeting our new neighbors, your just down the street,

.all the best
Gregg
Fairhaven, MA
Capt Brad
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Mattapoisett Ma

Post by Capt Brad »

Welcome , we have a 2006 FD in Mattapoisett. You will love the ride, but a bit wet. Rainx is your friend !

Brad
Capt Brad
Sclement11
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: East Greenwich RI

Post by Sclement11 »

Congratulations and welcome. It will be a GREAT 2021!!
ControlIssues32
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Hingham, ma

Post by ControlIssues32 »

Congrats! I’m a wee bit north in Scituate but intend to head your way soon:). Have a great season and if you ever up this way be sure to let me know!
BRISWISH
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Middle River, Maryland

Post by BRISWISH »

Congrats! I am a newbie as well with a 2004 28 FD. This community is great. I've learned so much already through simply reading through other threads. I had my first full weekend with her this weekend and am so happy with my purchase. Truly a "do all" boat.
Brian Swisher
2004 Albin 28 Flush Deck w/ 315 Yanmar - "Unleashed"

Return to “New Member Introductions”