• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New Member - 2004 Albin 28 TE Flush Deck w/ Yanmar

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
BRISWISH
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Middle River, Maryland

New Member - 2004 Albin 28 TE Flush Deck w/ Yanmar

Post by BRISWISH »

Hey all!

Excited to finally introduce myself as a member of the Albin family. Brought my boat back from Keyport, NJ to Middle River, MD earlier this week.

Spent the first day driving from Keyport to Cape May, NJ. The start was smooth, even in the ocean. However, hit some rough seas of the coast of Atlantic City and had to slow her down. She handled everything flawlessly.

Did an overnight at Utsch’s marina in Cape May. Then up the Delaware Bay/River, through the C&D Canal, and down the Chesapeake home to Middle River. Really calm waters the second day, even in the Delaware Bay.

I attached some pics/vids of the maiden voyage. Looking forward to connecting more with this community. Will have plenty of questions this season. I’ve already lurked most of the threads the past couple weeks and have learned quite a lot!

She is currently unnamed, but soon to be named “Unleashed.”

Best,
Brian
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Brian Swisher
2004 Albin 28 Flush Deck w/ 315 Yanmar - "Unleashed"
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: New Member - 2004 Albin 28 TE Flush Deck w/ Yanmar

Post by jcollins »

Maryland Marina, right?
Welcome. I'll stop by to see you.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
BRISWISH
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Middle River, Maryland

Post by BRISWISH »

jcollins wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:58 am Maryland Marina, right?
Welcome. I'll stop by to see you.
Yep! Maryland Marina. Feel free to shoot me a text or call to make sure I am there and not out on the boat before you head over. I'll PM you my cell #.
Brian Swisher
2004 Albin 28 Flush Deck w/ 315 Yanmar - "Unleashed"
soco2021
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Looking to purchase

Post by soco2021 »

Hi, new member looking to purchase an Albin outboard. Have owned 34 Mainship twin inboards, Hurricane deck boat, single outboard. Looking for 25-28 used, am I dreaming!

Return to “New Member Introductions”