• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

EIM Paperwork Has Arrived

Rendezvous Coordinator - RobS

Moderator: RobS

RobS
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Center Moriches, NY

EIM Paperwork Has Arrived

Post by RobS »

I have received the expected correspondence from Essex Island Marina, which includes the Yacht Roster for Slip Reservations and the Facilities Use Application for "The Deck". I have scanned and attached both documents here.

You will see that one night’s dockage deposits are required by April 1st. The minimum charge applying to boats 25’ and under will not apply to this group so it’s simply $4.70/ft, which includes tax and utilities. The Roster form contains the Reservation & Cancellation Policies.

You can call into EIM with a credit card or mail them a check directly. Also, if preferred, you can mail me a check, payable to “Essex Island Marina, Inc.” and I will hold the checks and send them all in at the end of March with the completed roster.

The Facilities Use Application for The Deck is not required until 1 month prior to our arrival so I will speak to EIM in June and check the roster and complete the application accordingly at that time.

Looks like we have 12 boats now, so the estimated 15 on the paperwork is not too far off, hopefully as the 2009 season approaches the 15 will have to be increased. :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Rob S.
"TENACIOUS"
1974 Chris Craft 36' Commander Tournament
Cummins 6BTA 330B's

(Former Owner)
"TOY-RIFIC" 2000 28TE, 6LP, Hull 408

Luck is the residue of good design.

Return to “Third Annual New England AOG Rendezvous 2009”