• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Side Trip

Rendezvous Coordinator - RobS

Moderator: RobS

RicM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Side Trip

Post by RicM »

For reasons explained elsewhere, we will have a mini-van in Essex as well as Time After Time. We are loosely planning a field trip to Mystic on Saturday in the van if anyone would like to join us. We have 2 friends showing at the Classic & Wooden Boat Show there that weekend, Crazy Davey (he of the mighty sawzall)'s 1965 Egg Harbor and our friends Richard & Catherine (1947 65' Trumpy (look it up)). If you've done the CT river once already, (we have) this is a fun alternative.
Ric Murray

Big Time, 42' 1993 Jersey Sportfish
Formerly owned Time After Time, 2003 28TE
Wickford RI
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: Side Trip

Post by jcollins »

Ric,
I may have to bum a ride from you on Saturday. I have to return the rental car. Can't return on Sunday. But, it will be available to anyone that needs it Thursday and Friday.

Thanks,
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
RicM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by RicM »

John,

The van will be available to responsible adults to borrow as well over the weekend for grocery runs etc. We'll figure it out there.
Ric
Ric Murray

Big Time, 42' 1993 Jersey Sportfish
Formerly owned Time After Time, 2003 28TE
Wickford RI
RobS
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Center Moriches, NY

Post by RobS »

Ric, Are you referring to the Seaport? I know they have an antique boat event that week.

Depending on slip availability (it's rather limited there) I am considering heading there Sunday afternoon and staying a couple nights before we drop down to Montauk.
Rob S.
"TENACIOUS"
1974 Chris Craft 36' Commander Tournament
Cummins 6BTA 330B's

(Former Owner)
"TOY-RIFIC" 2000 28TE, 6LP, Hull 408

Luck is the residue of good design.

Return to “Third Annual New England AOG Rendezvous 2009”