• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Found Our Perfect Albin

sigp220
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Huntington NY

Found Our Perfect Albin

Post by sigp220 »

We have just gone to contract on a 2006 Albin 30 Family Cruiser with an aft cabin. it has a single Yanmar 315hp diesel with 790 hours and a bow thruster. If anyone has any comments on this model or things I should look for pre-purchase the information would be appreciated. I will be getting a marine survey and will have a diesel engine survey done but I appreciate any and all advise you folks have for me.
gmberkley
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Fairhaven, MA

Re: Found Our Perfect Albin

Post by gmberkley »

Not that Albins have this issue, but ensure the surveyor does a moisture test of the hull and stringers, the Albins are a great boat, if it passes the boat/engine survey you'll be very happy. and this forum is loaded with great people and advise.
Gregg M. Berkley 25 Ton Master USCG
2005 Albin 28 TE Flush Deck
Fairhaven, MA
albinnewbie
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Annapolis

Re: Found Our Perfect Albin

Post by albinnewbie »

Sigp how did survey go with the albin 30 fc? We just went under contract on a 2005 30 fc as well. Surveys coming up.

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”