• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Swim Platform Installation

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

SandyD
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Falmouth, MA

Swim Platform Installation

Post by SandyD »

Wd are purchasing an Albin 28 TE yhat does not havd a swim platform as original owner was a very active fishrrman. We would benefit from any wisdom or experience the Forum might have on such a project. Possible alternatives and choices, vendors, costs, etc.
Appreciate any and all suggestions. We are on Cape Cod.
Sandy
gmberkley
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Fairhaven, MA

Re: Swim Platform Installation

Post by gmberkley »

Hi Sandy,
my wife (Sandy) and I also live in Falmouth, and keep our Albin 28 in Fairhaven, if you need any pictures, measurements, or attachment information I'll help out any way I can, and if you wanted to see it, we can accommodate that also. Not sure who can fabricate one in the area, but as I'm sure your well aware, the Fairhaven/New Bedford area is inundated with marine businesses, there has to be someone in the area that can be a resource.
Gregg M. Berkley 25 Ton Master USCG
2005 Albin 28 TE Flush Deck
Fairhaven, MA

Return to “General Discussion”