• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Murphy gauge system "PV380" Discussion

Buddy28TE
Mate
Mate
Home Port: Hartge Yacht Harbor

Murphy gauge system "PV380" Discussion

Post by Buddy28TE »

I see you have your engine connected with some type of an adapter that must be transferring analog data and converting it to digital. I am looking to do the same thing, can you please indicate how you were able to accomplish this.

Shawn Gross
2002 28 Albin Tournament Express
Buddy III
Opportune
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Cape May, NJ

Re: FS: 1999 28 Albin TE

Post by Opportune »

HI buddy28te, it is a Murphy gauge system "PV380" for a mechanical engine. I changed the sensors out to Murphy as well.
Buddy28TE
Mate
Mate

Post by Buddy28TE »

Thanks so much for your reply. Is this an example of one of the sensors you picked up (see link below). Additionally, are you unable to monitor your fuel levels with the murphy sensors. I did not see an option for them.

https://www.fwmurphy.com/products/senso ... ic-pickups
Buddy28TE
Mate
Mate

Post by Buddy28TE »

Strike that, I looked at your pic and saw fuel, if you don't mind answering, what part number is the fuel sensor. Thanks in advance for your help. Happy Holidays.
Opportune
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Cape May, NJ

Post by Opportune »

Buddy,
if you are going this route you will want to get the PV380-2 MECH the part number is 78700641, that's the display you'll want they have one similar that is for electronic engines but it won't give you the screens you will need. as for the mag pickup you'll just need one that will thread into your engine block and you will have to know how many teeth are on the fly wheel for programing. the fuel sender I used is the "KUS SSS/SSL Sender – SAE 5 Hole Pattern Mount" I believe the 10.5" one. Murcal online was a good source for most of this stuff and pretty good tech support. hope this helps and Merry Christmas.

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”