• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Windshield washing

Pedro
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Groton Ct

Re: Windshield washing

Post by Pedro »

Tree? Did you install the windows washer kit?
Pictures please! I have this on the list,,that salt really makes it hard to see,
Tree
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Portsmouth, UK

Post by Tree »

Pedro wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:46 am Tree? Did you install the windows washer kit?
Pictures please! I have this on the list,,that salt really makes it hard to see,
Not yet - been really busy with work and now sick with some kind of virus - thankfully not covid again!

I've mapped out the install where i will put the tank etc - next to the freshwater pump in the heads as i intend to use screenwash in way of just fresh water. i just need to confirm that the pump will pull that far to work on the screens as i will need to run the pipe work up behind the helm and into the channel along the top of the wheelhouse before exiting round on the screen. This way i can keep all the plumbing hidden and neat.
Fisher Price 2
Hull Number AUL28489L900
Yanmar 6LP-STE
Built in Portsmouth RI, USA - Berthed in Portsmouth Hampshire, United Kingdom.
Pedro
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Groton Ct

Post by Pedro »

I hear ya ,,I’ve had a “cold” for three weeks!!! Not any normal cold I’ve ever had,ughhh,
I hope your feeling better,,my boats on the hard for the winter and I’m planning on do the washer install
I friend just took possession of a 2007 Albin 28
It has a wash system but it almost seems the sprayers are part of the motor housing,the nozzles are mounted about 3” above the wiper arm
ron82056
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Danvers

Post by ron82056 »

Here are the pictures from last summer's washer install
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Sisu22
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Ventura, CA

Post by Sisu22 »

Very cool... would you be willing to share a parts list?
1994 TE 28' w/ Cummins 250

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”