• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Date, Location, etc... Please read.

Rendezvous Coordinator - Mariner
Mariner
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Date, Location, etc... Please read.

Post by Mariner »

May 8-10 is NEXT weekend. Due to a lack of response, I did not reserve any slips... for myself or anyone else. Is anyone still planning on going that weekend?

If not, would you guys like to re-schedule? I'd really like to get this thing started, but I need people to commit to attend.
joeewalt
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Harbor Island, Seattle, WA

Re: Date, Location, etc... Please read.

Post by joeewalt »

I / we are new to the area, just moved back to Seattle having been gone for 15 years. Had the boat delivered to Bellingham from Yorktown VA and brought her down yesterday, what a great day.
We would love to attend a get-together, I assume from reading the posts that the May event did not happen. Please let us know if any events will be forthcomming this summer / fall. :D

Return to “Pacific Northwest AOG Rendezvous 2009”