• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Poughkeepsie YC on the Hudson

Do you have a great mechanic? Are you pleased with any boating related service? Tell us about it. Share the information with other Albin owners.
Captn_Dwt
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Pleasant Cove, Boothbay, ME

Poughkeepsie YC on the Hudson

Post by Captn_Dwt »

Located on the east side of the river 3-4 miles above Poughkeepsie NY, the PYC is cooperatively owned and operated. Listed in the guides as "Private", they welcome transients and have excellent facilities. Shore power, water, pump-out, showers, and laundry. Maybe ice...depends on if the machines are working as they make their own. The docks are staffed 7 days a week. You may be able to get a ride into town for meals or groceries. If so, this is a great place to get provisions. If needed, one can call a taxi. I highly recommend this club!

Return to “Accolades, Recommendations, and Reviews”