• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Manuals

For 32, 32+2, 35, and 45 owners.
Leon Haczynski
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: port charlotte, fl

Manuals

Post by Leon Haczynski »

Just purchased a 2007 command bridge and I'm looking for a maintenance manual for the boat. Also would like to get a manual for the motor, a Cummins QSB5.9-380HO, 380 hp. Does anyone know where I can acquire these items.

Thank you,
Leon H
Sanatee
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Solomons Island

Re: Manuals

Post by Sanatee »

LOL! Albin never had any stinkin' manuals except for the OEM installed on the boat. Should also have had the engine manual. Surprised previous owners didn't leave them on the boat. You can probably get the engine manuals from Cummins, and get important OEM manuals with easy Google searches.
Mike and Carol
1996 32+2 CB "Sanatee"

Solomons Island MD
Pitou
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Gloucester, MA

Post by Pitou »

All Albin boats were originally delivered with a binder containing the engine owners manual and all manuals of installed components. Ask the previous owner if they have them.

Purchasing my Albins used, they both came with complete binders of manuals. Cummins Engine & parts manuals are available through the online Seaboard Marine store.
kevinS
>><<>>;>

Former Boats:

- 2006 31TE / Hull# 221
Cummins QSC 8.3 / 500 hp
December '13 - April '23

- 2002 / 28TE / Hull# 614
Cummins 6BTA 370 hp / Alaskan Bulkhead
April '04 ~ May '13
Leon Haczynski
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: port charlotte, fl

Post by Leon Haczynski »

Thanks for the information, everyone. Presently I'm trying to buy a transducer for a Garmin I was forced to purchase. The vender wants to know what the DEAD Rise is so he can give me the correct item. I don't know where to find this information.
Thanks
Pitou
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Gloucester, MA

Post by Pitou »

Deadrise printed on the specs sheet for all boats is at the transom. You'll want the deadrise measurement at the transducer location, which I'm guessing is mid-ship and different than the transom deadrise.

You haven't identified your Command Bridge in this thread, but the transom deadrise on the 32 +2 is 13 degrees and most like likely the same on the 35, but again your transducer is most likely portside, mid ship ahead of your prop and would have a different deadrise.

I'd start a new thread asking about deadrise at transducer locations.

For example: My 31TE has a14 degree deadrise at the transom and I installed a 20 degree tilted element mid-ship (16 to 24 degree deadrise element).
kevinS
>><<>>;>

Former Boats:

- 2006 31TE / Hull# 221
Cummins QSC 8.3 / 500 hp
December '13 - April '23

- 2002 / 28TE / Hull# 614
Cummins 6BTA 370 hp / Alaskan Bulkhead
April '04 ~ May '13

Return to “Command Bridge 32-45”