• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

32+2 Bridge Cushion question

For 32, 32+2, 35, and 45 owners.
Mickey
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Middle River

32+2 Bridge Cushion question

Post by Mickey »

My wife and I are virtually looking at the 32+2 model boats (there are none for sale in our area to look at), and one of the unanswered questions she has is about the comfort of the back cushions on the bridge lounge chair? It is a rounded bolster type cushion versus a full back cushion, which just doesn't look as comfortable as it could be. The question is... are they comfortable? has anyone replaced them with a full back cushion? or have you come up with other ideas to make it more comfortable?

Thanks for your input.
Mike
Jeremyvmd
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Waretown nj

Re: 32+2 Bridge Cushion question

Post by Jeremyvmd »

Honestly it’s quite comfortable. It is a round cushion but it’s quite thick. Is it as comfortable as a high back helm seat? No, but not bad. And far more comfortable that some I’ve sat in. Also many 32+2 have the option of a removable helm seat on that side. Nice when it’s only two people on board. You in middle River md? If so Waretown where my dad keeps his isn’t that far from you guys (I know cuz I made the drive a dozen times to look at boats in the middle River area lol). I should be able to convince him to give you a tour.
1989 Viking 45C “Knot Crazy”
1998 Albin 28te "Shady Lady" *sold*
1999 seagull nautico 19 "Purrrspective" *sold*
Native watercraft prostaff
Mickey
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Middle River

Re: 32+2 Bridge Cushion question

Post by Mickey »

Jeremy,
Thank you for the info. We would be interested in the tour from your father if he is game. Thanks.

Return to “Command Bridge 32-45”