• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Command bridge windscreen

For 32, 32+2, 35, and 45 owners.
GNC123
Mate
Mate
Home Port: Newburyport MA

Command bridge windscreen

Post by GNC123 »

Haven’t posted in a while been very busy bringing Sand Pebble up to my standards. Now I want to replace the curved windscreen on the command bridge and seeking some direction home port is Newburyport MA any custom acrylic shops in New England that do this or can clean what i have,? thanks.

Here she is with her new name Sand Pebble BTW purchased the graphic from BoatUS their customer service is incredible when you call the 800 number a knowledgeable live person answers and they stand behind their goof proof guarantee. I Know as they replaced the boat name, haling port and state registration numbers all my mistakes have a new graphic for our hailing port that meets uscg requirements for documented vessels btw the uscg were very helpful with vessel name and ownership name change
C640DB52-D14F-456E-9E2D-0D231CE729BD.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Tdelaney
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Mattapoiset

Re: Command bridge windscreen

Post by Tdelaney »

I would also like to replace mine at some point. If you find something let me know. There was a guy on craigslist on the cape who did this type of work, I will see if I can find his info again.
Tom
Tom Delaney
1992 32 Sportfish
Agave Azul
Mattapoisett Ma

Return to “Command Bridge 32-45”