• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

34 Motor Yacht in N.J.

J_Fred
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Augusta, Ga

34 Motor Yacht in N.J.

Post by J_Fred »

has anyone looked at this boat? Or have any of you owned one?

I'm looking for a loop boat and this one keeps catching my eye.

I talked with the Broker; Other than the generator not running, everything else was in working order.

NADA puts the value in the low 20's; any comments on reasonable pricing?
J_Fred
Swabby
Swabby

Re: 34 Motor Yacht

Post by J_Fred »

Another 34 justed listed in Charleston. Hope to see it Friday afternoon or Saturday; it's much closer to me in Augusta. Anybody know the boat?
Marcy K
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Cape Cod MA

Re: 34 Motor Yacht in N.J.

Post by Marcy K »

J Fred,

The SC boat looks well cared for and like it was used - not as a summer cottage at the dock!. Good luck with your search, we've had ours since 2009 and love it.
Marcy K
A 34 Paumanok 1986
Cape Cod MA
J_Fred
Swabby
Swabby

Post by J_Fred »

The Charleston boat needs some serious cleaning inside as well as out. It's definitely been used. I crossed it off my wish list.
Molly B
Mate
Mate
Home Port: Mathews, VA

Post by Molly B »

I'm having a hard time knowing where to put my messages. I wrote a note on another old (2009) comment. These are much more recent. I bought an A34 in Maine in October 2017. Now have it home in Virginia. Love it. Would appreciate sharing ideas with those of you with experience with the A34.
Molly B
RECESS
34' center cockpit fly bridge trawler
Chesapeake Bay
filer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by filer »

Molly B wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:06 am I'm having a hard time knowing where to put my messages. I wrote a note on another old (2009) comment. These are much more recent. I bought an A34 in Maine in October 2017. Now have it home in Virginia. Love it. Would appreciate sharing ideas with those of you with experience with the A34.
Molly B
Hello,
Rather than replying to older and possibly outdated posts, you are welcome to create a new post of your own.

Thanks!
Molly B
Mate
Mate
Home Port: Mathews, VA

Post by Molly B »

Thanks for the advise. Now tell me how to find the most recent post. The last one I saw was 2011. And if I create a new post how do I direct it to the right audience?
RECESS
34' center cockpit fly bridge trawler
Chesapeake Bay
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

Molly B wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:30 pm Thanks for the advise. Now tell me how to find the most recent post. The last one I saw was 2011. And if I create a new post how do I direct it to the right audience?
Hi Molly,
Simply choose a forum, then click on the "New Topic" button at the top of the page That will create a new post at the top of the page.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"

Return to “33/34”