• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

"New Albin A34"

Gunny
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Charleston, SC

"New Albin A34"

Post by Gunny »

:D Heading to Charleston tomorrow with my wife. It will be her first physical viewing of our boat. I have been selling her on all the benefits of the Albin over our sailing cat we had sold. Left some input on my trip on the 34 site but it is not very active so figured I would chat on this site.Got to start cleaning and reapairing. She ran perfecting on our trip from Midddle River to Charleston.My wife and I had our grand daughters down for the week and they kept me busy. Now when I win the lottery I will be set.Maybe the Bahamas again. See ya.
Marcy K
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Cape Cod MA

Re: "New Albin A34"

Post by Marcy K »

So Gunny,

What did she think of it? Hope she was duly impressed. Marcy, A 34 Westbrook CT
Marcy K
A 34 Paumanok 1986
Cape Cod MA
Gunny
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Charleston, SC

Re: "New Albin A34"

Post by Gunny »

Well she likes the boat but as with any good woman she is quick to point out cleanliness and clutter! We are just relaxing this weekend. Next week I will be back on my on to start the grunt work.She did compliment the roominess and loves the a/c!

Return to “33/34”