• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Chesapeake Rendezvous This Week

Coordinator - Lou Bennett (loubennett)
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Chesapeake Rendezvous This Week

Post by jcollins »

We have about 21 reserved boats and there is room for more. Lou has scheduled a few activities to keep us busy including cocktail hour(s), a seminar, pot-luck dinner, prizes, etc. Prizes will include gift certificates, burgees, caps, koozies, and more! Don't miss the seminar on Saturday.
For more information stop by the Rendezvous forum. All captains and crew get a t-shirt. 8)
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
loubennett
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Annapolis, MD

Re: Chesapeake Rendezvous is 4 Weeks Away

Post by loubennett »

If you haven't signed up and want to attend make your reservations soon. The Harbour Inn marina will fill up fast as we approach the rendezvous. Right now there is plenty of available space. It looks like it will be a banner event. The more the merrier.
Lou Bennett
2002 Albin 28 TE
Quest
Annapolis
tinsley
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: CAMBRIDGE, MD

Re: Chesapeake Rendezvous in 2 Weeks

Post by tinsley »

6-13-11 Good morning Lou... This is my first post on the Albin web site.. Send me a reply, so I will know it works!! My boat name is "TOWER POWER" from Cambridge, MD.. It is a 28' TE, Green hull.
We have made reservations in St Michaels for Saturday night. The dockmaster said we would be on "D" dock, which is away from the rest of the Albins... If someone cancels, I would like to be in with the rest of you guys... My name is Tinsley & Cheryl Meekins. My email address is
tinsley@towerleasing.biz and my cell phone number is 410 228 8888
Thanks
Tower Power
loubennett
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Annapolis, MD

Re: Chesapeake Rendezvous in 2 Weeks

Post by loubennett »

Tinsley, glad you can make it. Don't worry about the slip location, it's a small marina. I got your voicemail earlier today. I was on the boat returning from Solomons. Obviously you were successful posting to the forum so there is no need for me to return the call. Let me know if you need anything.
Lou Bennett
2002 Albin 28 TE
Quest
Annapolis

Return to “Fifth Annual Chesapeake AOG Rendezvous 2011”