• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Knapps Narrows Marina & Inn June 29 - July 1

Coordinator - Lou Bennett (loubennett)

Moderator: DougSea

loubennett
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Annapolis, MD

Knapps Narrows Marina & Inn June 29 - July 1

Post by loubennett »

The Chesapeake rendezvous will be held at Knapps Narrows Marina and Inn from June 29 to July 1. They have all the desired facilities and are available on suitable dates. The reports I have had from other boating groups are very positive and I'm sure we will have a great stay. I'm using my iPhone right now so I'll be brief. I'll post the details later when I can get to a real computer. Set aside the dates and stay tuned for reservation instructions.
Lou Bennett
2002 Albin 28 TE
Quest
Annapolis
loubennett
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Annapolis, MD

Re: Knapps Narrows Marina & Inn June 29 - July 1

Post by loubennett »

Knapps Narrows Marina & Inn is holding space on their transient dock for the rendezvous. The facility has the following:

Large (1000 ft long) floating transient dock
Pool
Picnic areas with grills
Restaurant on premises
Other restaurants in walking distance
Inn (if anyone wants to come by car and stay overnight)

I gave them an estimate of 20 boats attending and they will hold space until the end of April. The rate is $2.00 per foot with electric $7.00 per night for 30 amp service. To reserve space call Shannon at 410-886-2720.

For more information about the marina see their web site at http://www.knappsnarrowsmarina.com/

Our agenda will follow the normal AOG format. Arrive Friday, cocktail party on dock, dinner at a restaurant in informal groups, Saturday evening pot luck cook-out, Sunday departure. I will fill this out with more details later.

Make your reservations early. I'm looking forward to another great Albin gathering. I'll start a topic where you can let everyone know you plan to attend so we can keep track as we go along.
Lou Bennett
2002 Albin 28 TE
Quest
Annapolis

Return to “Sixth Annual Chesapeake AOG Rendezvous 2012”