• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

GOING TO THE BAHAMAS AFTER 2013 FL RENDEZVOUS

Coordinator - Chuck Waygood (chuck waygood)

Moderator: DougSea

Doug
First Mate
First Mate

GOING TO THE BAHAMAS AFTER 2013 FL RENDEZVOUS

Post by Doug »

We would like to go to the Abacos, Bahamas immediately after the 2013 Florida Albin Rendvezous, which is April 9 - 12, 2013 at Palm Island. We want to find other Albins that would like to make the same trip. We are most interested in "safety in numbers" for the longer crossings. Once we are in the Abacos, we can all go our seperate ways and get back together every week or so. We would like to come back toward the end of June. We plan on going across the Okeechobee (provided there is enough water and the locks are working) and leave from Stuart for West End. We want to start a discussion group of other interested in the same trip.

I will also post this in a couple of other sectioins, as I am not sure where is the best area to post this.

Doug & Rhonda Fuller
RELAX'N
32+2 CB

Return to “Second Annual Florida AOG Rendezvous 2012”