• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Important Information about PNW Rendezvous

Coordinator - Dave Kircher (DKircher)

Moderator: DougSea

dkircher
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Bremerton Yacht Club, Bremerton, WA USA

Important Information about PNW Rendezvous

Post by dkircher »

Greetings,

By now all of the owners who signed up for the rendezvous have been provided this information.

BUT WAIT! :shock: It's not too late to join us. So if you can, contact me by PM, email (d2kircher[at]msn.com or signal flag and let me know you'll be there.

Here are the details from our planning committee:

Your rendezvous planning committee is excited about our upcoming rendezvous at Cap Sante Marina.

1. We have attached an almost final schedule of events.

2. When you near the marina, please contact the Cap Sante office either on VHF channel 66A or at (360) 293-0694 or (360) 661-5000 for a slip assignment. Be sure to identify yourself as a participant in the Albin Owners Group Rendezvous.

3. We are having a potluck dinner on Saturday evening. Please bring a dish to share and your meat/fish/etc. to cook on the grill. There is a propane grill on the activity float.

4. Finally, we are asking each participating boater to contribute $35 per boat (cash appreciated) to cover our incidental expenses. These contributions will pay for the activity (aka “party”) float ($100 total for the two days) and food/beverages for the two light breakfasts and two “happy hours”. Please pay one of us when you arrive. Thank you!

See you on July 20th, :D

Dave, Howard and Pat
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Dave
Former 28 TE Owner
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: Important Information about PNW Rendezvous

Post by jcollins »

Wow! Sounds like it's going to be a great event! I'll bet I can guess who will when the prize for "most enthusiastic owner" :wink:
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
JDowns
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Gig Harbor

Post by JDowns »

Man that looks like fun. Soundview is finally back in the water after a nasty run in with a deadhead, but the family and a bunch of friends are all doing the Warrior Dash that weekend ;-(
dkircher
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Bremerton Yacht Club, Bremerton, WA USA

Post by dkircher »

We hope to see Soundview and the family next year! We will ask this year's participants for ideas about date and location. So let us know your preferences.

Thanks,
Dave
Former 28 TE Owner
Chuck Waygood
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Home, Treasure Island, Florida

Post by Chuck Waygood »

Best wishes to all involved in the rendezvous from the Florida group. It takes planning, a willingness to schedule and complete the cruise, but the fellowship and friendships with other Albin owners are well worth the effort. Have a great time and stay safe. Fair wind, calm seas, and many more. Chuck Waygood -" A- List"

Return to “Second Annual Pacific Northwest AOG Rendezvous - 2012”