• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Pre-Rendezvous Planning Meeting

Coordinators: Dave Kircher (dkicher) and Howard Wells (whwells)
http://www.rocheharbor.com/
dkircher
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Bremerton Yacht Club, Bremerton, WA USA

Final Pre-Rendezvous Planning Meeting Details

Post by dkircher »

Greetings PNW Albin Owners,

I have received some feedback from those who either can attend or are unable to attend our meeting and dinner next Friday, January 24th near the 2014 Seattle Boat Show.

We will meet at Elysian Stadium District Brewpub (542 1st Ave S, Seattle) at 6:00 pm directly west of the boat show venue. I'll check with the pub about reservations. At this point it appears we will have about 10 people. If you haven't posted that you'll be joining us, please do so this week so I can revise my attendance estimate.

The main purpose of the get together will be to share stories about our Albins and to have a good time. We'll spend just a few minutes discussing the options for the 2014 rendezvous. Based upon the meeting and previous input I'll propose a location and date for the rendezvous.

Cheers,
Dave
Former 28 TE Owner
dkircher
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Bremerton Yacht Club, Bremerton, WA USA

Reminder - Pre-Rendezvous Planning Meeting

Post by dkircher »

For those of you able to join us at the dinner/meeting this Friday...

We have reservations at Elysian Stadium District Brewpub (542 1st Ave S, Seattle) for 6:00 pm.

We hope to see you this Friday.

Regards,
Dave
Former 28 TE Owner
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Re: Pre-Rendezvous Planning Meeting

Post by whwells »

John Collins: We know you are a busy man. However, this year's Lopez/Roche Harbor Rendezvous is expected to be the best ever. There is a head table position waiting for our AOG LEADER if you can make it.
whwells "Howard"
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Re: Pre-Rendezvous Planning Meeting

Post by whwells »

joreyn: Was looking at your earlier recommendations. Of course the decision to do Lopez/Roche was made by the group at the Pre Rendezvous meet.
You have a lot of experience as Fleet Capt. and connections with your Yacht Club. Dave and plan to step down after this third season for others to provide fresh idea's and connections like yours.
You have previously expressed a willingness to help if the meet is in your area.
Hope you will consider picking up the responsibilities next year. Dave and I will always help but my home in Calif. makes follow through difficult. That said it has been fun.

whwells "Howard

Return to “Fourth Annual Pacific Northwest Rendezvous - 2014”