• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

2015 Renezvous Agenda

Coordinator: Tinsley Meekins and Lou Bennett
loubennett
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Annapolis, MD

2015 Renezvous Agenda

Post by loubennett »

This year's rendezvous will follow the same basic agenda as last year.

Friday afternoon - boats arrive, meet and greet on the dock. Tinsley and I will be on the dock to provide docking instructions and assistance. Contact us on VHF Channel 16.

Friday Happy Hour - informal cocktail party hosted by Rob and Sharon Crow. It's BYOB and bring some horsdeorves to share.

Friday Dinner - form groups on your own to dine at the yacht club or one of the restaurants in town

Saturday morning - a guest speaker if we can find one. Probably around 10 am. If any one has a suggestion please let us know.

Saturday Noon - pot luck cookout. Hamburgers, hotdogs, utensils, etc. will be supplied. Bring a side dish or desert to share. Awards, etc.

Saturday evening - Tinsley has hired a band to play at the yacht club. The club will also have a buffet dinner prior to the band. I will be passing a hat during the pot luck to solicit donations to help defray the cost of the band.

Sunday morning - breakfast on your own. Boats depart on there own schedule throughout the morning and afternoon

I expect this to be an excellent rendezvous. We are fortunate that Cambridge Yacht Club has opened their facilities to us. Please take a few minutes during our visit to thank the club staff and members for their hospitality. I'm lookin forward to seeing everyone there.
Lou Bennett
2002 Albin 28 TE
Quest
Annapolis

Return to “Ninth Annual Chesapeake Rendezvous - 2015”