• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New Member of the Club

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
bopalmer
Deckhand
Deckhand

New Member of the Club

Post by bopalmer »

Some of you may have seen a post that was posted over here from the Shamrock Owners Site about our recent news. We signed a Purchase and Sale agreement a little over a week ago and are working to finish everything up as soon as possible to start building some New Albin Boats as soon as possible. I currently have a 270 Shamrock Mackinaw, but am planning on building myself a 35 TE flybridge once we get enough boats out to our dealers. I have always been a fan of the Albin boats and always felt it was a perfect fit for our companies future plans. I will probably post over in the General Discussion area so that I can answer some questions over there.
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

My first exposure to Albin was at the Annapolis boat show. I saw the 35 and decided if I was going to purchase a bridge boat it would be that one.
I love my 28 now and it would be hard to give it up but...
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
Legacy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Boston, MA

Great news

Post by Legacy »

It'll be great to have more 35 owners on board! Thanks for the updates too.

Rick
Rick
1998 Albin 35TE
"Legacy"
Russell
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Stuart, FL

Post by Russell »

Bo, Glad to see you purchased Albin and are posting on our owners site. My previous boat was a Shamrock and I liked what you did with the Shamrock line. I hope you will be looking for input from Albin owners too and look forward to seeing the boats you produce. Best of luck.
Russ
2005 Flush Deck
Honey Girl
Volvo D6-310
Stuart FL

Return to “New Member Introductions”