• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Pt. Townsend Salmon

Moderator: RobS

Anthony1013
Gold Member
Gold Member

Pt. Townsend Salmon

Post by Anthony1013 »

Ran up and fished on Friday for a few hours. We managed to get (2) 5lb coho and a nice 18lb king. Saturday was a long day.... we fished from 6am-3pm. The days count was like this: 14 dogfish, (2)25lb-30lb kings released, 1 5lb coho 3 mid teens chinooks and a fat 21lb king to end the day. Sunday I landed a fat king that was 27lbs and a nice 13lb king
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Mariner
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Mariner »

Sweet looking fish. Care to share any info on location, depth, tackle, etc...?
Anthony1013
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Anthony1013 »

This was taken off MidChannel Bank near Pt Townsend. We were fishing the bottom from 90'-120' of water using Coho Killers behind a green flasher. In 7 days of fishing, we took 27 Kings (most in the mid teens) and 3 coho's! In over 25 years of Puget Sound fishing, this was by far the best!

Anthony

Return to “Fishing”