• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

NEW TO GROUP

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
TLOU
Swabby
Swabby

NEW TO GROUP

Post by TLOU »

HELLO I'AM NEW TO GROUP,WE CURRENTLY DO NOT OWN AN ALBIN BUT PLAN TO BE IN AN 32+2 SOON,WE LOOK FORWARD TO GETTING KNOW NEW PEOPLE ON THIS GREAT SITE
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: NEW TO GROUP

Post by jcollins »

Welcome to AOG! Where do you boat? Do you have a boat now?
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
TLOU
Swabby
Swabby

Post by TLOU »

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO REPLY,WE BOAT IN THE MYSTIC, NOANK AREA OF CT,AND CURRANTALY HAVE A 22FT CROWNLINE
Veebyes2
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Bermuda

Post by Veebyes2 »

Welcome to the group. Not many 32 owners here but I be one of them. Had mine 9 years. Any questions just fire away.
1996 A32 'S' Type
Bermuda

1986 A27AC 1986-2000
34' 5th wheel trailer
VP9KL (IRLP node #7995)
TLOU
Swabby
Swabby

Post by TLOU »

THANK YOU,I WILL TAKE YOU UP ON THAT IF EVERYTHING GOES THE WAY WE PLAN WE HOPE TO BE GETTING INTO A 32+2 OR 35 IN THE NEXT 4 TO 6 MONTHS,HOPE YOUR X-MAS WAS NICE IT SOUNDS LIKE WERE YOUR FROM YOU DID NOT HAVE A WHITE ONE,WE HAD A VERY MUCH WHITE ONE UP HERE IN NEW ENGLAND,HAVE A SAVE AND FUN NEW YEAR !!!!!
RobS
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Center Moriches, NY

Post by RobS »

Have you seen this 32 in Noank? When I was Albin shopping in the summer of '07 I looked at five 28TE's between Eastern LI and Wickford RI. I ended up with the 28 in Wickford. That day I had a tentative appt to see this 32 in Noank but did not have the time and the 28 was my target boat so I never ended up seeing it. When I seen your location, I remembered it and thought "that boat must have sold." I see that it has not sold and it's still with the same broker. Looks like a solid boat for a '91 and well equipped. :?: Maybe it's the age that is making it hard to sell...

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1991/Al ... ted-States
Rob S.
"TENACIOUS"
1974 Chris Craft 36' Commander Tournament
Cummins 6BTA 330B's

(Former Owner)
"TOY-RIFIC" 2000 28TE, 6LP, Hull 408

Luck is the residue of good design.
zinbaad
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by zinbaad »

Damn, no matter what year an Albin is they always seem to look GREAT. Go for it
"MAHALO"
31 Tournament Edition
Hull#223 oop's
Twin 315's
Baysideanglers.com
Veebyes2
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Bermuda

Post by Veebyes2 »

Be very very careful if looking at a pre 1995 32. This advice straight from the mouth of the designer to me. There were issues with the V drive system. From 95 onwards thwese were eliminated with the Cummins & the ZF tranny bolted directly to the engine. Also pre 95 the cabin is very different from the later models. The galley is fwd & the table fwd drops to become the bed. The later galley aft & centerline queen berth is a much nicer arrangement.
1996 A32 'S' Type
Bermuda

1986 A27AC 1986-2000
34' 5th wheel trailer
VP9KL (IRLP node #7995)
TLOU
Swabby
Swabby

Post by TLOU »

WE DO NOT LIKE THE CABIN LAY OUT ON THE PRE 95 MODELS,WE ALSO LOOKED AT THE SPORT FISHER AT NOANK CT,NOT ONLY DID WE NOT LIKE THE CABIN LAY OUT BUT ALSO THE BRIDGE LAY OUT,ALSO THAT BOAT HAS A SMALLER CAT MOTOR(NOT THAT IT IS A BAD THING)AFTER REALLY CHECKING THE 32+2 FOR SALE OUT THERE FOR THE PAST 21/2 TO THREE YEARS THE BEST ONE THAT I SAW WAS A BELIVE 95 ON BOATS.COM --------RELAX II------I THINK SOMEONE IN THIS GROUP BOUGHT IT FROM THE TEAK SCREEN DOOR I SAW,I ALSO THOUGHT I READ IN ONE OF THE CHATS THAT THE BOAT HAD STERN AS WELL AS BOW THUSTER???

Return to “New Member Introductions”