• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
tmere
Mate
Mate

Post by tmere »

Name is Tom Meredith, owned A 28 IN 94 AND A 32 IN 96. Intrested in a 32+ this year. Will be askign questions on 32+2 and the 35 Command Bridge. We have a Tiffin Motorhome and we keep it at our camp in Cocodrie, La on the Petite Caillou Bayou. In my 24 Nautic Star it takes me hour at 45MPH to get to the Gulf. Wife and I have been boating our adult life. We love fishing and when not motorhoimg we want a crusie/fishing boat.

Hope to be boating with ya'll soon. :arrow: :arrow:

Tom
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: new member

Post by jcollins »

Hi Tom!

Welcome to the group. It's always good to have another knowledgeable member. I'm just curious. Do you remember what you paid for a 28 15 years ago?
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
tmere
Mate
Mate

Post by tmere »

I paid about $60,000 but it was loaded with instruments bought it from Albin Boats in Seabrook Texas..on the way home lost the V drive in Orange Texas..had problems with the engine ---the boat was a great offshore fishing boat and Ms Barb and I took several nive trips from South Louisiana to South Texas, one trip to Destin

One thing I'm finding is how high the resale is on the Albins----can't seem to find a book with good resale values

See you on the water

Tom
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

I purchased my 1995 28 in Dec., 2005. At that time none of the book values were even close. I called a couple of loan compaines and the loan value was 15-20k less than what I paid. Of course the economy was a little stronger then. In 2009 it's a different story.

Good luck in your search,
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"

Return to “New Member Introductions”