• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Mahalo's first Voyage to the New World (longy)

Albin Sightings! Where did you go, who did you meet?

Moderator: jcollins

RicM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Mahalo's first Voyage to the New World (longy)

Post by RicM »

Rick,

We are going to Islamorada on the 5th, and will be fishing, in shore, there the 6th & 7th with a friend of mine, Pat Schuyler, who guides there and on the Delaware and Miramichi. We are planning to take it easy on 8th then back on the 9th. If there's good fishing and weather we might look into an off shore trip for the eighth. Any interest in getting together on an off shore charter? I am traveling with my cousin Ron from Cape Cod who is a very experienced captain & fisherman.
Ric Murray

Big Time, 42' 1993 Jersey Sportfish
Formerly owned Time After Time, 2003 28TE
Wickford RI
Legacy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Boston, MA

Re: Mahalo's first Voyage to the New World (longy)

Post by Legacy »

Hi Ric. If you guys book an offshore trip, count me in, let me know where and when, and we'll split costs. Islamorada is great fun. We stayed for two weeks at Cheeca Lodge last year, but it had an awful fire over New Yeas an is under renovation.

Rick
Rick
1998 Albin 35TE
"Legacy"

Return to “Cruising”