• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Broad Creek Raft Up

Albin Sightings! Where did you go, who did you meet?

Moderator: jcollins

loubennett
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Annapolis, MD

Broad Creek Raft Up

Post by loubennett »

Some of my co-workers and I rafted for the afternoon on Sunday. The venue was Broad Creek off the Magothy River. The weather was nice and five boats showed. It was a pretty good collection of boats. In addition to Quest there was a Luhrs 32 Sportfish, an Everglades 35 Center Console, a Grady White 28 and a Hinckley Picnic Boat. All nice boats. The Hinckley is particularly impressive. I waved at a couple of Albins along the way but wasn't close enough to see the names.

This weekend is St Michaels for my brother's birthday party, then the AOG rendezvous the following weekend in Solomons, then back to St Michaels on the 31st. If you see Quest stop by and say hello. There's always a cold beer on board. Looking forward to seeing everyone in Solomons.
Lou Bennett
2002 Albin 28 TE
Quest
Annapolis

Return to “Cruising”