• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Fall cruising and fishing

Albin Sightings! Where did you go, who did you meet?

Moderator: jcollins

furball
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Chester, Md

Fall cruising and fishing

Post by furball »

The Chesapeake was very good to Sara and I this weekend. We took Thursday through today off for a long weekend. Spent 2 nights in St Micheals and 2 on Kent Island. We enjoyed what for us has been the best weather of the year on the boat. We didn't fix a single meal. :D Just restaurant hopped all weekend. The fishing was great as well. I hope the rest of the fall season is this good. We wore ourselves out Sunday afternoon light tackle fishing. A very good class of 30"+ fish.
IMG_1797.jpg
IMG_1799.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Chief
2005 31TE
Cummins 450

Formerly,
Transition
2006 28TE
Yanmar 6LP
Carl
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Oxford, MD

Re: Fall cruising and fishing

Post by Carl »

WOW! Great job. Care to share any info? Work schedule has kept me away from the fishing, but it looks like I need to find some time. Sounds like you couldnt have been far from my slip!
28TE "Kozy L"
"How U Albin"

Return to “Cruising”