• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Up the outside

Albin Sightings! Where did you go, who did you meet?

Moderator: jcollins

sharffj
First Mate
First Mate

Up the outside

Post by sharffj »

Heading up from Portland to Anacortes next week or as soon as ocean allows . Should have gone this week as ocean is flat with light winds, but other obligations got in the way. Storms are forecast for the weekend and can't see the swell report past next Tuesday. It's a 10+ hour slog from Ilwaco to Neah Bay around the tip of Cape Flattery, and would prefer good ocean. Hope also to stop off LaPush and do some Ling Cod fishing. All is not lost, however, as today with a flat ocean limited on Razor Clams this AM, and now planning to head out the Columbia River for Dungeness Crabbing and Bottom fishing off sunken jetty.
Wish me luck for next week.
Jeff S
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: Up the outside

Post by jcollins »

Luck! Sounds like a good trip.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"

Return to “Cruising”